Just Muddling Through!

Just Muddling Through!


I've been gone for a while, but I'm back now and want to try to start keeping up with this blog more. I've learned a lot and want to try to figure it all out, and integrate it into my life, instead of just a "lesson learned".

Therefore, we say a fond farewell to Zin! (Yeah, that's me.) She stepped out from the hidden world and made her voice heard for the first time. She walked in places that would have normally never been seen for lack of bravery and self-esteem. She has lived this chapter of her life well. Now it is time to put Zin to rest. And watch as another is reborn in her place, a little wiser, a little more sure, and with a little bit more fire.

Goodbye Zin! (Yes, that's me) May you rest peacefully in the storybook from whence you came, and may the new phoenix arise and make you proud.

Announcements

Announcements

- If anyone has a recommendation of a site I could put a link to that would be of benefit to any of those on that visit this site, please let me know and give me the URL so I can add it as a link. This includes other writing sites, as I have no problems directing people to other sites that they might enjoy as well or may feel more comfortable with.
- I am happy to place pictures of loved ones and those who inspire you. Just sent me a pic and a little about the person, and I'll see to it that it gets posted.

Topics of Interest

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Poem, Despair and Hope, Religious, "Listen - A Note From God"

"Listen - A Note From God"


In the darkness, I hear a scream.
It echos through the night eerie and cold.
What pain does this voice hold.
What darkness does this soul try to keep.

What is your fear child?
Darkness cannot harm you.
For darkness cannot penetrate light
And you are surrounded by the light!

Why do you cry child?
When the wind kisses away your tears.
And the birds sing just for you.
And the water laughs in delight because you graced it with a glance.

Why do you stare at the sky with longing in your eyes, child?
When you have wings on your back,
Soft and strong!
And the wind would rather die and never blow again than to drop you.

Why do you not laugh, child?
When the squirrels do their acrobatics just for you.
When the flowers dance at your biding.
When your laughter would create life.

Why do you stare at death, child?
When Death is the one who envy’s you,
Who turns his head, because life has embraced you and he cannot touch you.
When there is so much beauty and wonder before you, just for you, child.

Why do you not run, child?
When your legs are strong, your heart is pure.
When the deer await you, to bound with you, to share in the joy with you.
When the wind is at your back and God awaits you with open arms.

Why do you not smile, child?
When this place with all it’s beauty was created....

Just for you.

Why do you stare into the holes in the ground, child?
When the clouds are soaring past.
The hawk is calling your name.
And the wolf is waiting to walk and talk with you.

Why do you turn away and hesitate, child?
When heaven lays before you.
When love surrounds you.
When light shines upon you.

Sweet child,

You are who this beautiful world was made for.
Walk with Me and let Me show you it’s wonders.
Lay in the grass beside Me and let Me show you the stars.
Fall asleep in My arms and let Me sing you a lullaby.

Let the worries and the anger and the fear melt away.
For in this place, nothing can touch you.
I won’t let it.

I will keep you safe, daughter.
I will love you with all my heart.
I will hold you and dance with you and sing with you.
I will read stories and explore with you.
I will tell you how the world was made.
I will tell you how the angels can fly.
I will sing you songs that haven’t been heard for thousands of years.

And you will sit in My lap.
You will want for nothing.
I shall keep you close.

Just remember that before you come to me,
Enjoy My creations.
Enjoy My miracles.

Laugh, child.
Because your laughter brings joy to so many others.

I gave you life.  It is My gift to you.
Make the most of it.
Touch others with it.
For in the end, your touch will be more important that you can possibly imagine.

March 9, 2000

Zin Written for Kim

Copyright © 2000 by C.S. Haynes
All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment