Just Muddling Through!

Just Muddling Through!


I've been gone for a while, but I'm back now and want to try to start keeping up with this blog more. I've learned a lot and want to try to figure it all out, and integrate it into my life, instead of just a "lesson learned".

Therefore, we say a fond farewell to Zin! (Yeah, that's me.) She stepped out from the hidden world and made her voice heard for the first time. She walked in places that would have normally never been seen for lack of bravery and self-esteem. She has lived this chapter of her life well. Now it is time to put Zin to rest. And watch as another is reborn in her place, a little wiser, a little more sure, and with a little bit more fire.

Goodbye Zin! (Yes, that's me) May you rest peacefully in the storybook from whence you came, and may the new phoenix arise and make you proud.

Announcements

Announcements

- If anyone has a recommendation of a site I could put a link to that would be of benefit to any of those on that visit this site, please let me know and give me the URL so I can add it as a link. This includes other writing sites, as I have no problems directing people to other sites that they might enjoy as well or may feel more comfortable with.
- I am happy to place pictures of loved ones and those who inspire you. Just sent me a pic and a little about the person, and I'll see to it that it gets posted.

Topics of Interest

Monday, September 5, 2011

6 Month

Six months--
the clouds take the sky again;
gray and foreboding, how, why, when?
bang, bang-- the thunder cracks -- boom,
teeming, blue, frigid violent waters loom;
numb, terrified, the salt fills my lungs.
How, why, when, my tears have stung
my raw, white-blue cheeks, the waves crash,
pulling me under, your screaming clash;
the cacophony of confusion-- gurgling water and cries--
I want to save you, my heavy heart lies,
unconscious, drowned, defeated upon the shores.


Six months--
the clouds take the sky again;
I want to scream, has anything changed?
The guilt that gnashes, I wanted,
I could have saved you; why, why, why?
these wounds and voices will never leave me,
as darkness embraces me,
a hollow realization visits, haunting--
six months, am I any stronger?




Today marks the 6 month anniversary of Jim and the McAndrew family's death. Let us take a moment of silence for Jim and his family.





No comments:

Post a Comment